Monday, May 14, 2012





Happy Monday! (Or not..it's Monday) Anyway, hope you all had a good weekend. It was rainy and gross here, so I had plenty of time on my hands for indoor activities. After breaking my nails on Friday, arrgh, I filed them all off and was left with stubbies...well, for me anyway. I decided to use my Bundle Monster plates, and water marbling, and my new dotting tool for the design above. I had the time :) Base orange- OPI Tangerine Scene. Can't remember which Bundle Monster plate I used....the one that looks like a  rock pathway with OPI Black Onyx. Then, I water marbled on top of that with OPI Black Onyx and OPI Don't Touch My Tutu in large swirls. Then followed up with actually the Salon Express white stamping polish for the dots. Finished with 2 coats of Seche Vite. I know it looks like many a butterfly lost their lives for the sake of my nails, but no wildlife was harmed in the creation of this design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment