Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Square Hue Polish

I am going to try to do only St. Patrick's day manis until St. Patrick's day. We'll see how my plan works :) This is Square Hue polish. It's a polish of the month club that I was turned onto by The Polishaholic. Every month you get 3 polishes that, thusfar, has been month/holiday themed. In January, the colors were two blue hues and a shimmer white. Then February was pinks and reds. Now, for March, a hunter green, a copper, and a gold. This green is called "Patty's Pint." The polish is made in the USA, if that matters to anyone, and has pretty good wear. I used my MJ plate and Konad Special polish in gold for the design. This is 2 coats...for the most part. I had a few nails where I painted a little thin, so those have 3. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design. I just posted my review of the March SqaureHue box on my blog too. Amazing colors this month!

    - KW
    http://musthaveboxes.com

    ReplyDelete