Monday, May 6, 2013

Finger Paints "Warhol Wannabe"

 Below is a more accurate representation of the color, but man, that's blurry!




This one is much better, but the neon color doesn't look neon. At first, I chipped the corner of my thumb nail like an hour after I had painted them. I was pissed and thought WTF? But, I think where is was raining and such, the edge was a bit fragile. Ok, the formula...it was a bit thin and thick at the same time. I don't even know if that makes sense, but it has that crelly feel to it, not a creme, not a jelly. I had to use 3 coats to get it to even out, and still, in the light, (you can see in the blurry photo) there is still a visible nail line. I did get a good 5 days out of this polish though, with minimal tip wear. However, it's SO neon, you can't even focus on it long enough to see the tip wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment