Friday, July 13, 2012

OPI Spotted





Happy Friday! I was so happy to finally find this OPI "Black Spotted" topcoat! It is only available in France, and according to OPI, it will not be released worldwide...from what I had read all over the web anyway. So, I had haggled with a seller on eBay, and got it for $40. Gasp! It seems like a lot to pay, but from what I had learned, it had cost 20 Euros in France, which is about $27. So, with the person getting it in France, the shipping, and them making a few bucks...I splurged. Yesterday I had the Layla Hologram "Jade Groove", so I decided to layer the Spotted over it. It works just like the crackle polish, but you have to put such a thin layer on to get a nice effect. My pinky had a little thicker of a layer on it, but I think the thinner ones like on my middle and index finger look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment