Thursday, October 4, 2012

Playing around

I was looking for water decals and found some awesome ones online. I was playing around with Betty Boop. I love Betty Boop. The funny thing is that I wasn't sure what to do with the other nails. I didn't want to use up all of the Bettys, so I had to think up SOMETHING. :) The problem I found with the colors I chose is red is very "bleed-y" (no pun intended) and the white had pink iridescent action, which just exacerbated the bleed-y effect. Ok, so I started with a base of OPI "Alpine Snow" then a coat of OPI "Fit for a Queensland" (the one with the pink shimmer). Then the Betty Boop decal on the ring finger. I did the dots with Konad special polish in red, and used the same polish for the bows on Bundle Monster plate 317. It turned out cute, but a bit smeary. I may do this one again, but try to do it a bit cleaner. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment