Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Kitteh!

Hello Kitty is one of those things that I love, yet shouldn't. I'm not really that "girlie"... except for my nails, and shoes, and makeup. But other than that! :) I had wanted something simple yet cute for this mani. This is OPI "Oh Waiter!" (also known as "Skull and Glossbones"). Target sells lots of Hello Kitty stuff for children in the makeup department. These stickers are part of a set, and there are 30 or so on the sheet, and it comes with a nail polish (which really sucks, but that's another story) and a little Hello Kitty key chain, and it's only $1.99! The stickers are very thick. This is 3 coats of Seche Vite over them, and they still stick out some. Again, my nails are very curved and things have a tendency to not cooperate with that, but it works out! Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment