Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello dear readers!
I have been away for what seems like forever. I have dealing with Seasonal Affective Disorder. SAD is when the weather changes and there is lack of sunshine and it wears on you mentally. Anyway, there was almost a week where I had no nail polish on. How gloomy was I? Now I have been lazy because this disorder makes you very unmotivated. I have been using my Sally Hansen strips, and those are not interesting enough to post for me. And, I couldn't get a good picture of them if I wanted to as it has rained here for weeks straight. When it's sunny, I try to get out of the house as to not feel like I will kill someone (I don't mean that literally, just the figure of speech) and feel a little more at one with the world instead of dark and alone. Being outdoors/not in the house is not condusive to nail polish. I know I know, how dare I say such things!?! In reality, we know this to be true :) I will be back with some sort of goodness soon. Hang in there with me :)

In the meantime, here is my snotty, stuck up cat. She was not impressed via the rabbit ears my husband was giving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment