Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bikini So Teeny

I was on nail hiatus for the past few days. Not to say that I didn't DO my nails, because....well, that's not true. :) I had scoured town looking for a bottle of Essie "Bikini So Teeny" and everywhere was out. I looked at places online and they were sold out. I think I spent twice as much in gas as I ended up spending on the actual bottle. I ordered it off of Amazon and paid $10 for it. I know I should've just bought it when I saw it and that it was considered a limited edition and all that good stuff. Live and learn, right? So, I had on just crap polish for the past few days, let it chip even....GASP! I was just not in the mood and was in the mind set that I would just be happier when my bottle finally came in. I didn't build myself up, I actually was really happy when it came in and this is the mani I did on the first try! (Usually I get too excited and mess it up and have to do it 12 times to get it right) Well, this is what I came up with :) I used Konad blue stamping polish and Konad plate M56. It looks very Indian to me...like Henna tattoo designs. I'm loving it! (Not a shout out to McDonald's either) Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment