Friday, August 3, 2012

La la la la la la, la la la la laaaaa

The color on this is so skewed as it is cloudy here today. This is actually China Glaze "Frostbite". Seems not as royal blue in this photo, but it was the best my camera would allow. We have a new coworker in our department (who just switched departments, so we know him) and he is lovingly referred to as "Papa Smurf". Let me tell you, I have some of the best male coworkers! They totally listen to my ramblings about nail polish and seem genuinely interested....most of the time :) Anyway, I noticed that my Fan Ur Nails Fun 1 plate had a Smurf design, so I had to play up the nickname. And anytime to theme your nails for something is always fun :) I used pastel blue Konad Special polish for the stamping. Seems like most of my designs lately are blue, or blue on blue, or at least have something blue to do with them. Funny how you can get into a pattern and not even realize it.Also, my skin is really foul right now. I am in and out of gloves all day in the hospital and my hands sometimes pay the price. This is even after cuticle butter! Ugh. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment