Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Come on winter!!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am not the biggest fan of it anymore since I developed an allergy to turkey. (I'm a freak!) But Thanksgiving always brings the unofficial beginning of winter for me. As I am impatient, I wanted winter nails TODAY! So, the green is from the OPI Ulta Christmas set called Stuff My Stocking and the color is "Skip the Giftwrap". At least I think it is. The packaging only gave the names on the back of the carton, so I am assuming the order in which they were in the package left to right is the way they are labeled top to bottom on the box. Again, I could be wrong. Anyway, then I used Shany plate SH207 with Konad special polish in white. I did a sloppy french tip in the same white to make snow drifts around the base of the trees. Also, that's AWESOME because you don't have to be precise about it...SCORE! Then I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" to make the snow sparkle. I love the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment