Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love letter

These are the Sally Hansen strips in "Love Letter". I really don't like them. I think the matte white makes them stiff. These were an unopened package and I've had them on for about 24 hours. They REALLY shrunk a lot at the cuticle area, I mean, look at the gap! Then they chipped, if you can see the tip on my middle finger. The sides are starting to pull up as well. All the conditions were normal, like the temperature and such in the house. The only difference may have been the dryness inside than before, but I have never had luck with designs on the white background. They seem to do this. Maybe it's the white itself. The ones that are the shimmer white wear well, but are too sheer for my liking. Anyway, Hope you all have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment